Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curriculum
I have captured all marks 12.3.12 Saved. Generated 12.7.16.3 and saved. When i go to 12.7.18 i find the GO button greyed out . I can get reports for all learners but cannot view any Schedule. Please help as i need to print schedules for Educators to check marks and make adjustments where necessary
(03-20-2020, 10:38 PM)Cubby Wrote: I have captured all marks 12.3.12 Saved. Generated 12.7.16.3 and saved. When i go to 12.7.18 i find the GO button greyed out . I can get reports for all learners but cannot view any Schedule. Please help as i need to print schedules for Educators to check marks and make adjustments where necessary

Could you please compress and mail me your database to look at what is causing the problem to: [email protected]

Please also included the login details that i can use for testing
(03-20-2020, 10:38 PM)Cubby Wrote: I have captured all marks 12.3.12 Saved. Generated 12.7.16.3 and saved. When i go to 12.7.18 i find the GO button greyed out . I can get reports for all learners but cannot view any Schedule. Please help as i need to print schedules for Educators to check marks and make adjustments where necessary
Though you should be able to print schedules, you are in actual fact not supposed to be making any adjustments, unless the marks were captured incorrectly.  If you haven't been able to resolve this yet, please PM me, so that we can arrange this.
Sarel
──────────────────────────────────
sed ipse spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus