Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
run-time error 5
hi there 

There are 3 learners in my school that i am unable to access information on. When i click on any of these learners names i get a "run time error 5 invalid call of argument" code and the system kicks me out. Is there a way to resolve this without having to completely remove these learners and re enter.

thanks
(11-20-2019, 11:00 AM)Habibah_mahomed21 Wrote: hi there 

There are 3 learners in my school that i am unable to access information on. When i click on any of these learners names i get a "run time error 5 invalid call of argument" code and the system kicks me out. Is there a way to resolve this without having to completely remove these learners and re enter.

thanks

If someone can access the raw information in the database and correct the corrupt data records for these 3 learners then yes, otherwise the whole profile since it can't be edited must be removed and re-added
(11-20-2019, 11:09 AM)[email protected] Wrote:

thanks

If someone can access the raw information in the database and correct the corrupt data records for these 3 learners then yes, otherwise the whole profile since it can't be edited must be removed and re-added
 any idea who i can get a hold of to do this? 
ive been trying to get a hold of someone in charge to no avail
(11-20-2019, 11:18 AM)Habibah_mahomed21 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:09 AM)[email protected] Wrote:

thanks

any idea who i can get a hold of to do this? 
ive been trying to get a hold of someone in charge to no avail

Hi There
Please compress and mail me your database to: [email protected] with a list of the learner's accession numbers on which the error is occurring and i will have a look for you Smile
Also include the administrator login please