Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View/Update Learner
I am having a problem with one specific learner in my database.  When I attempt to update or view his profile I receive a runtime '5' error.  Have attached screenshot.

If anyone can assist me in resolving this problem as I am unable to edit the learner nor update his NSC.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Rosemary
(10-07-2019, 03:26 PM)RosemaryB Wrote: I am having a problem with one specific learner in my database.  When I attempt to update or view his profile I receive a runtime '5' error.  Have attached screenshot.

If anyone can assist me in resolving this problem as I am unable to edit the learner nor update his NSC.

Rosemary

Is this learner perhaps marked as an immigrant by any chance ?
(10-07-2019, 04:21 PM)Pro-IT Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 03:26 PM)RosemaryB Wrote: I am having a problem with one specific learner in my database.  When I attempt to update or view his profile I receive a runtime '5' error.  Have attached screenshot.

Rosemary

Yes he is.  Is there are way to correct this problem?
(10-08-2019, 07:59 AM)RosemaryB Wrote:

Rosemary

Its needs to be fixed in the database, could you perhaps compress and mail me your database to : [email protected] including the administrator login please and i will get it sorted for you

Please also include the learner's Admin / Accession number
(10-08-2019, 03:28 PM)Pro-IT Wrote:

Rosemary

Its needs to be fixed in the database, could you perhaps compress and mail me your database to : [email protected] including the administrator login please and i will get it sorted for you

Thank you very much Andre - I will send file to you tomorrow after I have completed my weekly attendance. 

Regards

Rosemary
(10-10-2019, 03:23 PM)RosemaryB Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 03:28 PM)Pro-IT Wrote:

Rosemary

Thank you very much Andre - I will send file to you tomorrow after I have completed my weekly attendance. 

Regards

Rosemary

Great  Big Grin
how do we fix learner subjects when they do not take any local first aditional language?
(11-21-2019, 12:42 PM)carmenns Wrote: how do we fix learner subjects when they do not take any local first aditional language?

Does it not allow you to save or what is the system showing ?