Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password Issues
Good.evening 

I would.like to enquire about user passwords. 

When we started using SASAMS a few years ago every educator was issued with their own username and password. 

This worked well until this year when passwords required an uppercase and lowercase letter.

So we reset passwords to accommodate for this.

However in the 2nd and 3rd terms passwords were invalid once again.
Of we try to reset to the old password we get an error message " password is violating history..."

May I please ask for a solution to this problem.

Please note that it is necessary for educators to have their own username and password as they capture marks for the classes that they teach.

Regards 
Anashree
Please note that you cannot use the same password again

I would suggest using a convention for example a word you remember lets say cheese, then make the password [email protected]

Once it expires then just use [email protected] etc Smile
(09-11-2019, 02:52 PM)Pro-IT Wrote: Please note that you cannot use the same password again

I would suggest using a convention for example a word you remember lets say cheese, then make the password [email protected]

Once it expires then just use [email protected] etc Smile

Hi there

Note the changes takes place after a month period suggested that they use numbers indicating the month so that they do not loose track of the previous number used like (  Surname/[email protected]  and 1901 for year and month) ([email protected] }
Thank you for assisting with this Pro-IT and HLASE. Wink
Sarel
──────────────────────────────────
sed ipse spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus