Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in NSC Registration
Good afternoon
 We are getting this error when we want to deal with the grade 12 Registration for NSC - 2019
Which error?
How do we add an 8th subject to some of the learners for the NSC entries?
(02-21-2019, 02:02 PM)carmenns Wrote: How do we add an 8th subject to some of the learners for the NSC entries?

First add the subject under menu 12.1.15 to the relevant learner, then go to menu 3.1.1, select the learner and click View / Update learner, once the screen opens click on NSC Exam registration on the right hand menu, tick all the subjects in the bottom grid and save. When you print the registration form now, it should include all 8 subjects
Thumbs Up 
(02-21-2019, 07:42 PM)Pro-IT Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 02:02 PM)carmenns Wrote: How do we add an 8th subject to some of the learners for the NSC entries?

First add the subject under menu 12.1.15 to the relevant learner, then go to menu 3.1.1, select the learner and click View / Update learner, once the screen opens click on NSC Exam registration on the right hand menu, tick all the subjects in the bottom grid and save. When you print the registration form now, it should include all 8 subjects

thank you . it worked
I am unable to have learners captured on SA-SAMS this week - attendance seems to be the issue - when I check the attendance info, it has been saved and available - no problems previously
(03-04-2019, 08:40 PM)Francois Oosthuizen Wrote: I am unable to have learners captured on SA-SAMS this week - attendance seems to be the issue - when I check the attendance info, it has been saved and available - no problems previously

Are you getting any specific error ?