Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LURITS numbers
Good morning

As I mentioned earlier, we are starting with SAMS only this year. And thanks to the valistractor and new patch I know that none of my learners have Lurits numbers. By now I think I have figured out how to import the Lurits data through the batch processor on Module 17, but where or from whom can I get my school's Lurits data. Usually we have to wait to be contacted by national and then go to some-or-other center and it is installed, but since my valistractor report looks like it has measles, I would like to get what is already available as soon as possible.

Thanx
(02-15-2019, 08:09 AM)CharlRoux Wrote: Good morning

As I mentioned earlier, we are starting with SAMS only this year. And thanks to the valistractor and new patch I know that none of my learners have Lurits numbers. By now I think I have figured out how to import the Lurits data through the batch processor on Module 17, but where or from whom can I get my school's Lurits data. Usually we have to wait to be contacted by national and then go to some-or-other center and it is installed, but since my valistractor report looks like it has measles, I would like to get what is already available as soon as possible.

Thanx

Morning

Please contact your district office official for info on how to get your LURITS feedback files (will be xml files)
(02-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Pro-IT Wrote:

Thanx

Morning

Please contact your district office official for info on how to get your LURITS feedback files (will be xml files)
Good Afternoon 

I finally have the feedback files and I know how to import it. The problem is that I can't due to Error: 5

Error Description: Invalid procedure call or argument
Procedure: ExecuteSASAMSInterface

I have  MICROSOFT.NET FRAMEWORK 4, my SASAMS is updated, the spread is installed, I have read the Freestate DE manual, but I cant seem to solve this.

Can anyone please guide me here.
(02-22-2019, 02:17 PM)CharlRoux Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Pro-IT Wrote:

Thanx

Morning

Good Afternoon 

I finally have the feedback files and I know how to import it. The problem is that I can't due to Error: 5

Error Description: Invalid procedure call or argument
Procedure: ExecuteSASAMSInterface

I have  MICROSOFT.NET FRAMEWORK 4, my SASAMS is updated, the spread is installed, I have read the Freestate DE manual, but I cant seem to solve this.

Can anyone please guide me here.

If you could send me your database compressed and the xml files i will be more than happy to have a look for you [email protected]