Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent information
How do I get back parents information because all my learners in the system have miraculously lost their parents.  All parents information have somewhat disappeared.
When did the parents "disappear"?

1. Did you install a patch?
2. Did the database get corrupted and needed repair?
3. Did someone perform any work directly on your database?

Data just doesn't "miraculously" disappear from your database.  Check to see if you still have parents on the database.  If so, then the link between your Learners and Parents got severed somehow.

On the lighter side: personally, I wouldn't call it a miracle... more like a disastrous, tragic or highly unfortunate magic event.  Tongue Big Grin
Sarel
──────────────────────────────────
sed ipse spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus

(01-27-2019, 12:42 PM)SarelK Wrote: When did the parents "disappear"?

1. Did you install a patch?
2. Did the database get corrupted and needed repair?
3. Did someone perform any work directly on your database?

Data just doesn't "miraculously" disappear from your database.  Check to see if you still have parents on the database.  If so, then the link between your Learners and Parents got severed somehow.

On the lighter side: personally, I wouldn't call it a miracle... more like a disastrous, tragic or highly unfortunate magic event.  Tongue Big Grin

Thanks for the response SarelK.  I think the problem was patch 18.1.3.  Fortunately my IT guy managed to get the parents back.  These patches of late cause lots of problems for us.