Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction : Ennis Jones
Hi SA-SAMs Forum'ers, 

My Background: I'm Ennis Jones, MD of www.obami.com. Obami have been involved in education for 10+years and we are working with the DBE & Sun International offering Grade 10-12 CAPS aligned content in the subject of Hospitality Studies. The solution is totally free to access and use (and it costs nothing using a Vodacom Sim - nothing, no data, nada, mahala) and can be accessed by entering bit.ly/Sunhospitality into any modern web browser. 

My motivation here is not to promote the solution (but please do share with your Hospitality Studies & Consumer Studies educators; there is no catch and the content is great) but rather to understand how we can take the data we are collating and feed it back into the DBE's reporting systems; SA-SAMs being the leading tool. Can anyone help point me in the right direction, chat further on the subject? 

I have spoken to the project manager Carinne van der Westhuizen but need more info on technical integration. This isn't our motivation, but is based on feedback from teachers, subject advisors and district officials.  Any help would be most welcomed.  More than happy to be emailed directly if easier and open to all types of questions on the above. I can be reached via [email protected]

Many thanks for your time.
Can anyone offer help within this forum? Would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sure please post your question and i am sure someone will be able to assist
Hello and welcome to the forum, Ennis.

(03-26-2018, 06:11 PM)Ennis Jones Wrote: I have spoken to the project manager Carinne van der Westhuizen but need more info on technical integration. This isn't our motivation, but is based on feedback from teachers, subject advisors and district officials.  Any help would be most welcomed.  More than happy to be emailed directly if easier and open to all types of questions on the above. I can be reached via [email protected]

Could you please share more specifics on the content or the mechanism that you would like integrated with SA-SAMS and how you envisage this being done?

As Project Leader, Carinne should be able to assist you regarding such matters.  You are more than welcome to post any feedback in this regard on the Forum. Wink
Sarel
──────────────────────────────────
sed ipse spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus